You think leggings are for little girls? That probably means you are either old or at least old fashioned! So think again. Some of the meanest dudes in the NBA use leggings and for a good reason. No need to name-drop each and every one, we will settle for an example and give you a 115 kg, 208 cm tall lumberjack-type character with a mean hairdo and as hard as they come – Aron Baynes of the Boston Celtics.
The right type of compression leggings will keep your legs warm and powerful throughout the full course of a game. Also, if made of the Under Armour HeatGear fabric it will be lightweight, wick sweat and dry really fast. Just like these ones!
- Compression: Ultra-tight, second skin fit
- Tough, lightweight HeatGear® fabric, with all the performance benefits of UA Compression
- Stretch-mesh gusset & inseam panels deliver strategic ventilation
- Updated ergonomic design keeps seams off high abrasion areas & increases durability
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Wider, 5 cm Engineered elastic waistband
- Inseam: 55 cm
- 56% Nylon/40% Polyester/4% Elastane